Friday, January 26, 2007

What do I need to travel Ethiopia?

Are you ready for the Ethiopian 2000.

We at Yebbo Travel are working hard to create a one-stop shopping and information mining place for our visitors. Whether you are coming to our office or visiting us on line we are trying to make your trip as easy as possible.

According to the information and feedback we are getting form our customers so far almost 70% of Ethiopians are going for the Ethiopan New year . However from this 70% less than 1% of the people do not have a ticket or booking yet. Most of passengers are waiting at the last minute. they call it the “Abesha Way”. If you are still contemplating about your trip this will be a time to decide. For example almost 90% the customers are asking us the following questions.
1. How much?
2. What Airlines is the cheapest
3. Do I need visa?
4. Do I need passport?
5. When do I need to buy the ticket?
6. When will be the ticket will get cheaper?
7. How many languages are allowed?
8. How much my 3 year old son will pay?
9. Does my 3-month baby travel for free?
10. Do you think it will be cheaper if I wait?
11. Can I come back when I ever I want?
12. What airlines will travel to Addis?
13. I want to stay 2 days in London, 5 days in DC and 1 day in Rome, can I do that?
14. Do I need German Visa?
15. Do I need British Visa?
16. Can I travel with my Green Card?
17. Can I get free ticket to South Africa?
18. I want to book but will not pay till two month, can I do that?
19. I want have open ticket?
20. I do not have Ethiopian passport can how can I get one?
21. What kind of immunization I need?
22. Can I pay by credit card?
23. Can I pay personal check?
24. Does Ethiopian Airlines has electronic ticket?
25. I want Ethiopian and Shortest route?




Here are our advice and response.
· How much?
Well, at this point as of Jan 25, 2007 the cheapest ticket from most west coast US cities in Lufthansa, British, Ethiopian Airlines and KLM is more than $2000.00 and up
· What Airlines is the cheapest?
Well it depends what you want. Faster service, shorter route, no over night, convenience and so on.
· Do I need visa?
The best answer will be depend on what nationality you are. If you are an Ethiopian you don’t need vista but you need valid passport, if you are US citizen yes you need visa. You can ask more info from the Ethiopian Embassy in DC or Ethiopian Consulate in LA. If you are in San Diego, you can stop by our office and we can give you all the forms and other information you needed. Also if you would like we will assist you to fill out application
· Do I need passport?
Well depend you your status. If you are US citizen yes you need US passport, some people can travel with their travelers Document. But you need to check with INS
· When do I need to buy the ticket?
This is up to you. Some people are waiting till the end hopping the price will go down. Others are making a booking because they don’t want to take risk. So it will be your wise diction.
· When the ticket will get cheaper?
We do not have any clue
· How many languages are allowed?
Most airlines are allowed only two-50lb luggage. But check with the airlines about the latest carry on and check in luggages.
· How much my 3 year old son will pay?
Yes, if your child is between ages 2-12 at the time of travel he/she will pay. In most cases the price could be 85% of the adult fare. But check with the airlines.
· Does my 3-month baby travel for free?
In Ethiopian airlines yes all kids under the age of 2 at the time of travel will pay less than 450.00 USD. But it depends to the airline and check with the airlines
· Do you think it will be cheaper if I wait?
We have no idea
· Can I come back when I ever I want?
Please ask us what kind of ticket you are looking for.
· What airlines will travel to Addis?
· I want to stay 2 days in London, 5 days in DC and 1 day in Rome, can I do that?
· Do I need German Visa?
· Do I need British Visa?
· Can I travel with my Green Card?
· Can I get free ticket to South Africa?
· I want to book but will not pay till two month, can I do that?
· I want have open ticket?
· I do not have Ethiopian passport can how can I get one?
· What kind of immunization I need?
· Can I pay by credit card?
· Can I pay personal check?
· Does Ethiopian Airlines has electronic ticket?
· I want Ethiopian and Shortest route?

No comments: